Chaumet has created an imaginary garden of subtly mastered architecture punctuated with botanical embroidery in celebration of one flower: the hydrangea.
- Hortensia bandeau ring & pendant in pink gold and diamonds
- Hortensia earrings in pink gold
Marie-Josèphe-Rose, the future Empress, was given her pet name of “Joséphine” by Napoleon Bonaparte. A woman of power and taste, Joséphine became the first eminent customer of Marie-Etienne Nitot, Chaumet’s founder, in 1780. It was for Josephine, who was crowned Empress on 2 December 1804, that Chaumet designed fashionable and romantic bejewelled headwear, gifts from the Emperor to his lucky star. Chaumet is now dedicating its new jewellery collection to Joséphine, a modern, free-thinking, daring woman.
- JoséphineEclat Floral bracelet in white gold, paved with brilliant-cut diamonds and one pear-shaped diamond, set with one cushion-cut diamond around 1 carat
- JoséphineEclat Floral pendant in white gold, paved with brilliant-cut diamonds, set with one pear-shaped diamond and one cushion-cut diamond of 0,50 carat
- JoséphineEclat Floral earrings in white gold, set with two pear-shaped diamonds and two cushion-cut diamonds around 1 carat each
- JoséphineEclat Floral ring in platinum, paved with brilliant-cut diamonds and one pear-shaped diamond, set with one cushion-cut ruby from Mozambique around 1 carat
BEE MY LOVE
Both symbolic and poetic, the bee delicately rests on its honeycomb, a symbol of growing love.
- Bee my love solitaire in white gold, diamonds, set with a brilliant-cut central diamond
- Bee my love solitaire in pink gold, set with a brilliant-cut central diamond
A tribute to streamlined purity & Parisian elegance: Liens, the Chaumet watch is a visual expression of technical mastery and virtuous simplicity.
- Liens automatic watch in stainless steel set with diamonds, steel bracelet, 33mm diameter
- Liens watch in pink gold set with diamonds, pink gold bracelet, 33mm