HOT IN THE CITY? NEED A REFRESH?
Come and join Yoga Instructor and Nutritionist Suzanne Cork on her Summer Recharge Yoga Retreat taking place just a 40 minute drive from the centre of Dubai at the ultra-luxurious Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa.
• A 3-day, 2-night retreat starting on Thursday, 6 August (6pm) and concluding on Saturday, 8 August (midday).
• The price is just AED2,300 and includes: twice daily yoga & meditation, a workshop, superior twin accommodation at 5* Bab Al Shams (including use of pools, spa, putting green, volleyball, archery, table-tennis and camel riding) and all brunches and dinners.
Suzanne has used her unique background as an ex-corporate lawyer (experienced first-hand in the fast-paced demands of a career in the city), to design retreats specifically for urban professionals who need to get away from city stresses to:
• UNPLUG their minds (and their phone!);
• RECHARGE their bodies; and
• RECONNECT with yourself and others in an engaging environment.
Daily meditation and yoga classes will be offered in a way to relax, stimulate, and help you grow in your own personal practice. The focus this weekend will be on using the heat to assist with deep restorative opening of the body – perfect for athletes with tight muscles or those who have been sitting at a desk for too long! Classes are open to all levels, beginner to practiced.
Suzanne received her 300 hour teacher certification in Bali, Indonesia in 2010 and is continuing her education with her 500 hour advanced teacher training with the renowned Yoga Medicine. She combines powerful movements with more anatomical-based core vinyasa flow and restorative movement in her personal practice and teaching style.