Matching your nail polish to your outfits? Anything is possible with Sally Hansen’s wide array of colours. Compliment your effortless style with a quiet confidence combined with textures, opulent prints and metallic adornment that comprises the Stella McCartney collection.
Don’t wait! Mix & Match COMPLETE SALON MANICURE Bittersweet – A rich chocolate -, Café au lait – a classic beige-, Mauve along -a classy taupe, Pedal to the metal – a metallic silver or Scarlet fever -a vibrant purple, MIRACLE GEL Game of Chrome – a shiny gold and XTREME WEAR White on –a pure white. These shades will be the ultimate touch to finish any look.
Get inspired from the animal print or metallic lunar eclipse nail looks by Madeline Poole, the international Colour Ambassador of Sally Hansen.
The Must-Have Fall Look shades include:
Complete Salon Manicure
- Bittersweet – shade #635: A rich and dark chocolate
- Café au lait – shade #220: A classic beige
- Mauve along – shade #374: A classy taupe
- Scarlet fever – shade #639: A delicious vibrant purple
- Pedal to the metal #330 – shade #330: A metallic silver
- Game of Chromes – shade #510: A shiny gold
- White on – shade #300: A pure white
Price: Complete Salon Manicure (39AED), Miracle Gel (43AED color and 45AED Top Coat), Xtreme Wear (19AED). Point Of Sale: Wojooh, Lifestyle and Carrefour
1 Responses to “Sally Hansen Introduces Its Fall 2015 Collection”
Hanane Naciri liked this on Facebook.